Big Day Out

Three men of varying sizes guide you on a day trip of comic characters and sketches. This is their Edinburgh story.

Monday, August 15, 2005

At The Top Of The Hill (posted by Lewis)

I'm still here. I haven't blogged in ages. Maybe I've been eating too many eggs. They're a binding agent you know. Toilet humour aside, today sees us prepare for show number thirteen. I'm sure this will play havoc with William's superstitions, but more significantly it marks the halfway point in our Edinburgh adventure. This makes me sad. It's all a bit too much fun. I wish we still had twenty six shows to go. We haven't. Tonight we are once again performing at a sketch night late at night. We'll be doing fifteen minutes at the Electric Cabaret. We don't know anything else about it so I can't offer you anymore information. Sorry.