Big Day Out

Three men of varying sizes guide you on a day trip of comic characters and sketches. This is their Edinburgh story.

Monday, August 15, 2005

New Kids Off The Blocks (posted by Matt)

Well, it's another Monday morning in the Big Day Out house. The awesome news from my end is the workman who have been grinding down concrete blocks outside my bedroom window have not turned up for work this morning. Let's hope they make it back tomorrow - I'm swapping rooms with Will this week.My sleeping arrangements aside, all is well in BDO-land. Had a really good crowd yesterday (Sunday) and apparently had a national newspaper into review us. We also bade farewell to Alyson, Diane and Simon who had been with us for a few days. More guests arrive this week. Oh and saw Will Young ordering a 'milky latte' or somesuch beverage yesterday in a bar near our venue. If only my autograph book wasn't full from spotting Gordon Strachan earlier in the week.